Sunday, January 24, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 23, 2021

Afraid it's broken record time again, for there is really nothing new to report.

Still working on the SCIENCE FICTION PROJECT and still need to find the time between that and all the other responsibilities of life to finish reviewing what got checked of the SOLITAIRE manuscript so My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader can finish going over the rest of it herself.

It's not like I haven't wanted to finish that project.
Just that there are only so many hours⌛ in any given day and housework, errands, and the other life tasks facing everyone each day unfortunately are not going to do themselves.

Maybe after I finish the current SCI-FI chapter, I'll go back to SOLITAIRE and just "get it out of the way", so to speak.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
24 January, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment