Sunday, January 17, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 16, 2021

Although I still have to get back to finishing my initial review of what My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader has checked of SOLITAIRE so far, I'm having a great time writing right now. Working on the SCIENCE FICTION PROJECT takes my mind off the stress and worries created by current events.

Not that I'm unaware of what is going on within my own country, let alone the world.🌐
Besides wearing a mask😷 everywhere I go, I plan on getting vaccinated against COVID-19 when it's my turn, and I am seriously hoping that after Joseph Biden and Kamala Harris are sworn in as the new President and Vice President (respectively) of the United States this coming Wednesday-January 20, that America will finally put its past troubles and issues behind it and finally start working to resolve the problems that need to be addressed as the first steps in hopes of making everything better again.

Yeah, I may have briefly gotten on my soap box again.
I also freely admit to being a dreamer, which is part of being a writer to begin with.
Granted, writing isn't the only occupation where dreaming might be a prerequisite, but it certainly doesn't hurt when you're coming up with wild adventures on other worlds.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
17 January, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment