Sunday, June 14, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 13, 2020

Okay, let's get the writing news out of the way first.
41,000+ words and 19 chapters into SOLITAIRE now.
Whether this chapter or the next, the Tokyo leg of the adventure novel is about to conclude and then...?

You folks certainly don't need me to get on my soap box and speak about current events.
The pandemic...
...George Floyd and all the issues therein...

From one human being to another, WE NEED TO FIND PEACEFUL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER to all the problems facing us locally, nationally, and globally!

In hopes of eventually accomplishing this very long term goal, I'd like to take a moment and share something special with everyone that I first heard as a small child.
Courtesy of YouTube, from 1968 ♫Everyday People♫ by Sly and the Family Stone.


Take care. STAY SAFE! And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
14 June, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment