Sunday, July 28, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 27, 2019

THIS AND THAT

This past writing week once again came down to a balancing act between my Sherlock Holmes short story and "The New Idea" I'm working on.

Since it's set in the present, I do find it easier to work on "The New Idea" on days when I wind up not having as much writing time as I hoped for, or get stuck in Victorian England, researching the authenticity of my facts or whatever.

On the other hand, although both projects are approaching the 13,000 word mark, Holmes' "The Adventure of the Unimaginable" will be finished long before the novel that The New Idea is.

In case you haven't noticed yet, I have added a new feature to my writing blog! 😀
The FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES section on the left is just a very quick overview of direct links to fellow writers I know whose work you might also enjoy.
So with that in mind, I better get back to my own writing.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
28 July, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment