Sunday, July 21, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 20, 2019

THE BALANCING ACT

Spent most of this past writing week working on my Sherlock Holmes story for Airship 27.
"The Adventure of the Unimaginable" is now approaching 12,000 words, and will probably conclude somewhere around 20,000; give or take final editing.


Still worked on The New Idea from time to time too.
Have found that on days where I don't have a whole lot of writing time to begin with (because of errands, appointments, or whatever) it is quicker to get into something set in the present than to attempt putting myself within a Victorian Era-Holmes mindset.

In any event, as soon as one of the above is fully completed and submitted for publication consideration, its place on my agenda will be taken over by either whatever becomes PROJECT ALPHA-BOOK 3 or the GHOST BOY short story I promised Ron Fortier.

So that means that I better get back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
21 July, 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment