Sunday, September 2, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 1, 2018

Well folks, if I could find that Murphy guy, I'd make him repeal his law.
Anything that could go wrong, did this past week.
My doctor's appointment on Monday got rescheduled for later in the week.
Don't worry, everything's fine health wise.
But having to make two separate trips to the same place to accomplish the same objective did cut into my writing time, so I lost more than I originally thought I would.
Add in chores, errands, and other things that I wasn't expecting and won't bore you with, and the whole thing comes up to a big chunk of the week, so I barely accomplished anything on the writing front. 😒

But, a new week is in front of me, so here's hoping.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
2 September, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment