Sunday, August 13, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 12, 2017


DECISIONS


Okay. I tried to spend all my writing time on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE: BOOK 3 this past week.
I really did.
But my muse kept talking to me about that new idea I've been thinking about for a while now and before I knew it, I was three chapters and almost 6000 words into it!
Granted, that doesn't do Hugh any good.
At the rate I'm going, there's probably no hope left for a 2017 release date for Book 3.
That's entirely my fault and I do apologize to all my readers and fans about that.
On the other hand though, I DID get some serious writing done this past week, and one should never ignore their muse(s) for too long.
Otherwise, who knows what great ideas you might lose out on?
In any event, going back to writing now.
Hopefully I'll be able to concentrate more on Hugh this week, but we'll see.
In any event, take care.

Lee Houston, Junior
13 August, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment