Sunday, July 30, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 29, 2017

I was literally all over the place this past week whenever I had writing time.
In the far flung future with HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE.
In the 1970s working on my story for Jim Beard, and at {{undisclosed locations}} working on that new idea I've previously mentioned that just won't leave me alone.

It's great to have so many projects, considering variety is supposed to be the spice of life, but at some point I know I've got to knuckle down and start completing these things, considering what I want to accomplish in the future.

Have errands Monday and Friday along with a doctor's appointment Thursday. Otherwise, writing is the big thing on my agenda for this week.

Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
30 July, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment