Saturday, June 17, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 18, 2017

"I'M BACK!"
Unfortunately, it was another rough week on the writing front. A lot of other stuff needed my attention. Nothing I couldn't handle, but that meant not being at the computer to write.
I did manage to get some writing in Saturday after taking care of my blogging responsibilities on The Free Choice E-zine, but only managed a little over 100 new words on my 1970s project story for Jim Beard.

Truthfully, I really don't know how this coming week is going to turn out. Still dealing with some of those life commitments that kept me from writing last week. Whether or not I get any writing done before Saturday remains to be seen.

In any event, I hope everyone has a good week and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.

Lee Houston, Junior
18 June, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment