Sunday, January 15, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 14, 2017

Hugh Monn, Private Detective
Chapters 6 AND 7 of the as yet still untitled opening story to HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE: BOOK 3 are finished.
My friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader Nancy Hansen is supposed to be ready to resume friendly neighborhood beta/proofreading sometime this week, so once she does, I'll be sending that to her.
Will be doing what I can on Chapter 8 until then, and then will try to get a start on my 2017 short story commitments while she's going over that material.

But you know, for what will probably turn out to be the first of two novellas in this volume, it's requiring just as much creative work as writing a regular full length novel.
Not sure if that's because of being in the more detail oriented mystery genre right now or some other reason(s), but I'll still take quality over quantity when it comes to writing or anything else.

In any event, take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
15 January, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment