Sunday, February 28, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 27, 2016

Well, another "fun" (note sarcastic quotes) week has come and gone!
Wound up spending most of Tuesday at the local DMV, but at least I got out of there the same day I went in!

Thursday was mostly errands, and it seemed like I didn't sit in my desk chair for more than five minutes in any given stretch before I had to take care of something that pulled me away from the computer this weekend.

What all this is leading up to is that there is still two chapters left in my review of the manuscript to PROJECT ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON, before I send it on to my friendly neighborhood beta proofreader.
Word count has been reduced from 71,041 words to 69,589 words, making the book 1,452 words tighter than it was.

Hopefully, it WILL get done this week.
Famous last words? I hope not!
Meanwhile, take care, and I'll see you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
28 February, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment