Sunday, February 14, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 13, 2016

ALPHA!
Despite the weather interruptions, still working on the final edit of PROJECT ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON.
Completed reviewing the first ten chapters while fighting power outages and trying to keep the wood stove going to stay warm.
Started with 71,041 words.
Have currently reduced it to 70,431 words.

Now, 610 words may not seem like a lot to some, but doing my best to tighten up the manuscript and make it even better than it originally was.
Of course, I still need to let my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader go over it too before I submit the novel to Pro Se Press, but I am getting closer to doing that!

Meanwhile, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to those celebrating, and I'll see you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
14 February, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment