Sunday, November 15, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 14, 2015

Alpha
Well folks, I've gotten Chapter 19 of ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON back from my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader and I'm going over it now.

Once that's done, I'll send it back to Nancy Hansen to review again while I resume work on Chapter 20, the grand finale to the novel.
Of course, I'll still have to go over it one last time to make sure the manuscript reads well as a coherent whole once I finish the first draft.

Everything I've mentioned before about impending releases is still on schedule. I'm hoping at least one of those projects will be out for the holiday season, but it all takes time.

SOLIDARITÉ!
So I better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
15 November, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment