Sunday, April 19, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 18, 2015

Okay. Let's see what's been accomplished this past week.

*Had to put my editor's hat on for a while and go over a revised short story for that superhero anthology I'm helping Jim Beard with for Mechanoid Press.
Things are going pretty smoothly with that project, although there is no official release date yet.

*I'm approaching the halfway point on that short story I was asked to write for Airship 27.
Barring anything unforeseen, that should be done by the end of the month.

*I'm in-between chapters on ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON.
My friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader is unavailable at the moment, so I've been concentrating on the aforementioned short story because I'm racing toward the climax and the finish line on the novel, and I certainly don't want to make any mistakes this late in the game.

So overall, things have been pretty good this past week.
Hope they were for you too.
I better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
19 April, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment