Sunday, December 21, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 20, 2014

In all honesty, it's been a very busy week as the holidays approach.
Wrapping gifts, shopping, wrapping gifts, shopping for more wrapping supplies since I'm such a lousy gift wrapper to begin with.
Unfortunately not much accomplished on the writing front.

AGAIN!






I did get to read a story by Erwin K. Roberts that will be in that superhero anthology with David Michelinie, Jim Beard, Chuck Miller, a few other people, and myself.

But other than finishing going over Chapter 12, not much else regarding ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON this past week.

My friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader has asked me to hold off sending her any more work until after the holidays, and with the first of two coming up this week, I'm not sure how much I'll get accomplished writing wise this week as it.

Then again, how often do you get to spend quiet moments with family and friends?
So with that in mind...

Hope I didn't leave any out, and I'll see you around the Internet folks.
Lee Houston, Junior
21 December, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment