Sunday, December 14, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 13, 2014

Pretty good writing week, despite the interruptions.

On the personal front, I had to scramble to finish my Christmas shopping this past week, because I have to take at least part of tomorrow off away from writing to wrap and package everything that is going back to the family I still have living in and around my original stomping grounds. I think they'd appreciate actually getting presents on Christmas, so I have to mail early before it's too late.

Professionally, I went over all of Nancy Hansen, my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader's notes on Chapter 11 to ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON. I incorporated the corrections and even came up with a few additions along the way. Well into Chapter 14, and even sent and received Chapter 12 back, but haven't had a chance to go over her notes to it yet.

But I bet everyone has a lot of questions, like:
*What planet is Alpha on at the moment?
*Will he stay or go when all is said and done?
*And what does the object on the right have to do with the second half of the novel?

Everyone will find out sometime in 2015.
Meanwhile, I better get back to work.
See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
14 December, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment