Sunday, November 17, 2013

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 16, 2013

Well folks, it has been a really great writing week for yours truly.

The good news is that I have completed the first five chapters to ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON.
The (sort of) bad news is that I have to temporarily pause work on that novel because I have gotten a couple of short stories back from their potential future publishers for revision requests.
And on another front The Free Choice E-zine, of which I am its (humble) Editor-In-Chief, has received over 1000+ page views from its loyal fans for the 28th straight month, and is on track to break 2000+ page views for the third straight month before the end of November!
I hope everyone visits that site as well, because Monday (November 18) I will be posting the first half of a two part interview with noted writer Ian Watson!


Have to get back to work now. See you around the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment