Sunday, October 4, 2026

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 3, 2026

How last week felt to me.
 In all honesty, the only way this past week could have been any worse was if it was composed entirely of Mondays.

From the last Progress Report to this one, I only managed to proofread another 3/THREE pages in the manuscript for HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE'S prequel novel PRIVATE BATTLES.

There was just so much to do in regards to housework, chores, errands and other tasks that it's a small wonder I managed to complete THE WEEK IN REVIEW for The Free Choice E-zine.

How I should look at adversity.
It also didn't help my mood that the Boston Red Sox were knocked out of the first round of the Wild Card⚾ playoffs by those {censored} New York Yankees.

And for the topper, the magazine that I sent the HUGH MONN short story "Dineena's Dilemma" to sent me a brief form rejection email only stating that my submission "didn't fit their present needs", whatever those are.

Well, there are other magazines.
There's always next season for the Red Sox.
And a new week is upon me.
So with that in mind I better get back to writing proof reading now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!
Have a great week and I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
4 October, 2026



No comments:

Post a Comment