I'm still on Chapter 24 and within the 42,000+ word neighborhood on the HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE prequel novel: PRIVATE BATTLES.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and errands day later in the week as well as the never ending battle against housework and other chores.
However I do have a couple of photos to share with everybody that I took with my cellphone while dog walking.
On the left is an actual Monarch Caterpillar that will hopefully someday become a Monarch Butterfly.
![]() |
On the right is the lady Belle, expressing her opinion on the winter weather we experienced this past January 2026.
The weather has been wonderful the last couple of days in my neck of the woods, so you have to take the time to enjoy the moment, and let the dog do what the dog needs to do 😉, whenever you can.
Of course, if Belle had her way, we'd be out there all day long when the weather is good and I'd never get any writing done.
Speaking of which, I better get back to it now so take care.
STAY SAFE!
Have a great week and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
16 August, 2026





No comments:
Post a Comment