Sunday, May 19, 2024

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 18, 2024

😀 I FINISHED!😁

I have completed "Operation Colossus", my short story adventure for the upcoming third volume in Robert J. Mendenhall's CODE NAME INTREPID CLASSIFIED anthology series.

I still need to do one more, overall rereading edit of the tale from start to finish to make sure there are no formatting errors or other mistakes as well as ensure that it is as great a story as possible.
Therefore I cannot post a final word count yet.
But I can say that I did break 9,000, but am in no danger of coming near the 10,000 word maximum limit.

So what do I do for an "encore"?
I'll let you know next week.😉
Until then, take care.
STAY SAFE!
I'll see you around the Internet, and who do I notify that Blogger's Text coloring functions aren't working right now?

Lee Houston, Junior
19 May, 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment