Sunday, October 1, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

 WELL... I wish there was some progress to report.

It was a pretty busy week for me on other matters.
I had 2 different doctor appointments.
One with my cardiologist, which meant a 50 mile drive one way from the small town where I reside to the big city where his office is.
The other was with my regular doctor who is in another small town closer to where I live, so it wasn't that bad of a drive.
Just realized what I did in that last sentence but no matter how I wish otherwise, there was still no TARDIS in either office.
Both visits turned out fine. More formality than anything else.

Anyway, I needed a day of rest after the long excursion, plus I still had the now delayed weekly Errand Day and the usual household chores to perform since I've yet to figure out how to get the laundry to wash itself, let alone a way for meals to magically appear without the expense of take out and delivery fees.

In any event, the end result is that I'm still on Chapter 28 of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA and within the 47,000+ word count area.
I did manage a few sentences here and there, and a couple of thoughts in regards to the final chapters.
Better something than nothing.

In any event, all I have this coming week is the household chores and Errand Day ahead of me, so there should hopefully be plenty of writing time in my immediate future.

Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
1 October, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment