Sunday, October 29, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 28, 2023

 Well, somehow I missed a plot point and now have a tangled mess on my hands.

I did finish Chapter 29 to SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA, and am currently hovering just a hair below the 50,000 word mark.
I know how the book should end and what is supposed to happen between Chapter 30 and the conclusion, but I went back to an earlier chapter to double check a few details and the early stuff doesn't agree with the recently written material.
To (mis)quote that famous wascially wabbit, somehow I missed the proverbial left turn at Albuquerque.

Hey, being only human, it happens.๐Ÿ˜•
I have no idea yet where I zigged instead of zagged, because I've just started searching for my mistake(s) so I can correct them.
But once everything is fixed, I will pick up where I left off.

Hope everyone has a good week, a safe Halloween๐ŸŽƒ Tuesday, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Take care and STAY SAFE! ๐Ÿ˜ท

Lee Houston, Junior
From Airship 27
29 October, 2023







A FRIENDLY REMINDER...
Solitaire's debut novel is still available at Amazon and makes a great Halloween Treat or Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment