Sunday, August 7, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 6, 2022

Okay, let's run through this.
Still on Chapter 8 to SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.
Still working on the big action scene of the chapter, but only somewhere between a third to near the halfway point of the sequence at best.
Have gotten over 12,000+ words though.

While I'll admit that doesn't seem like a lot compared to last week, on the other hand I've never been to Cancun in my life, so I'm working blindly except for whatever I can find on the Internet.

At least I should be finished with heart rehab sometime this week so next week will hopefully have a lot more writing time and be closer to "normal" than the last couple of months.

In any event I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
7 August, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment