Sunday, August 28, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 27, 2022

 Currently I am 15,000+ words and on the tenth chapter of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.
Our Secretive Samaritan is still in Cancun at the moment, but the action is far from over.

HOWEVER—
As of Wednesday I will be switching from my Writing Cap to my Editor's Hat to keep a couple of promises I made for September when I heard that My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader will be having hip surgery on August 31.

Besides being the above, Nancy Hansen has seen me through two heart💔 surgeries💖 and I want to be available in case she needs me to return the favor.
I figured it be quicker to secure and leave my computer in Editing mode than it would in Writing mode because with the latter, you always want to finish a stray thought/sentence/paragraph, etc. before you go elsewhere.

Now don't worry though folks.
I won't be away from writing forever.
Just at least the first couple of weeks of September or until I honor my commitments. Whichever comes second.
Either way, I'll still be keeping up with The Free Choice E-zine in my capacity as Editor-In-Chief during that time.

In any event I better get back to "work" now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
28 August, 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment