Sunday, August 8, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 7, 2021

 "IT'S DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN!"
Yogi Berra, not to be confused with the animated bear.

Anyway, the point of the above quote is that I'm still in editing mode at the present time.
Was just about caught up reviewing what I've created so far on the SCI-FI PROJECT, when My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader contacted me and asked if I was ready to start my final pass on the MARK HALEGUA MEMORIAL PROJECT for Team Blue.

Well, there was no way I'd be saying no to that.
Mark was a friend who was taken from us long before his time and I promised to help make his final(?) dream a reality, so...

Unfortunately I can't say much more than I've already written about this, otherwise I'd be spilling the beans.
I can say that I'll probably still be reviewing it by the time I need to post next week's PROGRESS REPORT so until then...

Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
8 August, 2021




No comments:

Post a Comment