Sunday, August 29, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 28, 2021

I have finished all my editing, for now.
My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader is making her final pass over the manuscript for Team Blue's Mark Halegua's Memorial Project and when done, it will be submitted to the potential publisher for consideration.

That should leave me free to resume my own writing. Right?
The problem I have facing me at the moment is should I resume work on the SCI-FI PROJECT that I was in the middle of when I first had to put on my Editor's hat a couple of weeks ago or should I listen to my muse and see what Doctor John Watson has to say in regards to possibly creating a new Sherlock Holmes adventure together?

Ah, decisions. Decisions. 😉
But at least these are the easy ones I look forward to and can deal with.😎

In any event, I better get back to writing.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
29 August, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment