Saturday, July 3, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 3, 2021

It's America's Independence Day here in the United States and if you're celebrating, please do so responsibly.

Still in editing mode at the moment.
Was in the middle of going back over the SCI-FI NOVEL so I can pick up where I left off and finish writing it when My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader contacted me after finding a problem in SOLITAIRE.
Have to rewrite Chapter 15 in the middle of the Tokyo sequence of the manuscript.
Hey, nobody's perfect. That's why writers have proofreaders to begin with but man, I've had more problems with that part of the novel than Godzilla!😉
Anyway, apparently my fight sequences in that chapter are weaker than I suspected.
Hey, I'm a man of peace, not a warrior.
Any shooting I do is with a camera. 📸
In any event, once I rewrite that chapter and double check the rest of the action scenes between there and the end of the book (everything before that point was great, according to MFNBP), then I'll be back to work on the SCI-FI NOVEL.

So with that in mind...
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
4 July, 2021 




No comments:

Post a Comment