Sunday, July 11, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 10, 2021

Despite all the rain and bad weather, including one night without any electricity😒, I DID get some writing done this past week! 😀
As part of the overall correcting and editing on SOLITAIRE, I had to completely rewrite Chapter 15 because in hindsight the scenario, let alone the timing of the situation, in that section was just all wrong.

Hey, it happens.
But like the image above indicates, I'd rather take care of such problems now than have a potential publisher find them and reject the manuscript.
Of course changing Chapter 15 affected Chapter 16 as well, which I've still got to finish going over.
Then I'll review the rest of the fight sequences before sending it back to My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader so she can finish reviewing the novel from where she found the problem in Chapter 15.

So by the end of this week I should be back on the SCIENCE-FICTION PROJECT until she sends SOLITAIRE back for what will hopefully be the completion of my final pass before I submit it to a potential publisher. 😁
Weather permitting, of course. 😉

With that in mind I better get back to it now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
11 July, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment