Sunday, June 13, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDNG JUNE 12, 2021

OKAY...
YES, I am still wearing my Editor's Hat.
NO, I am done with SOLITAIRE and have sent that manuscript on to My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader for her final review.
The final word count is in the 63,000+ range, depending upon her thoughts.

I AM going back over the SCIENCE FICTION PROJECT now.
This will (hopefully) not take as long as SOLITAIRE.
For one thing, the manuscript is only a little over 48,000+ words at the moment and besides, I'm only going back over it to make sure I didn't miss any plot points and to punch it up where I can before writing the final chapters.
Then, depending upon when I get SOLITAIRE back, I'll send this on to MFNBP and will still have more work waiting for me concerning Mark Halegua's Team Blue Tribute on the horizon too.

So it's going to be a "busy" Summer for me.
Who needs a vacation when I enjoy my "job"?
In any event, I better get back to "work" now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
13 June, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment