Sunday, June 6, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 5, 2021

Still wearing my Editor's Hat at the moment, but am almost done with SOLITAIRE.
Will have it somewhere in the 63,000+ word range when I send it to My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader for her final review before submitting it for publication.
While she is doing that, I will start going back over the SCIENCE FICTION PROJECT I've been working on.
The word count on it is fine at the moment, a little over 47,000+; but with the climax approaching I want to review what I have so far to make sure I didn't miss anything or can add something to make that novel even better than it already is.
No brag, just fact.
Working my butt off to give readers the best prose humanly possible.

With that in mind, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
6 June, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment