Sunday, April 5, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 4, 2020

My audition piece has been e-mailed to the prospective publisher with plenty of time to spare before the deadline! 😀
Don't know how long it will be before/when/if I hear from them, but here's hoping!

Have gone back to work on SHERLOCK HOLMES, "THE ADVENTURE OF THE UNIMAGINABLE" since.
I feel I'm in the home (or should that be Holmes?) stretch now, but we'll see how long it takes to finish.
After all, it still has to be reviewed by my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader before submitting it to Airship 27.

Now then, regardless of where you live, all the news concerning the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis can be quite depressing.
I can personally vouch for experiencing plenty of sleepless nights and restless days too, but my Kindle has certainly gotten a good work out from all the reading I've done. 😉
I sincerely hope that everyone is doing their best to take care of themselves and maintain their spirits.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
5 April 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment