Sunday, April 26, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 25, 2020

I HAVE FINISHED THE FIRST DRAFT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE ADVENTURE OF THE UNIMAGINABLE!

Over 25,000+ words at the moment, depending upon the final results of my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen going over it and then me making my final pass before submitting the manuscript to Airship 27.

Speaking of which, there is a new project pending with them that I WILL be contributing to!
"Captain" Ron Fortier and (I'm not sure what his actual title is) Rob Davis want to publish a WHO'S WHO IN NEW PULP DIRECTORY, an alphabetical list of every creative soul between that publisher, Pro Se Press and everyone else active in the New Pulp (new stories for today in the classic style of the past) community.
All proceeds from this project will be going to the St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.

But between the above and waiting for the Holmes manuscript to return, I will be going back to SOLITAIRE.
However, considering it's been so long between Holmes, working on my audition story for a major publisher, dealing with the pandemic and regular life issues; I'm going to have to reread that manuscript from the beginning before I'm able to pick up where I left off.

Ah, the life of a writer! 😉
In any event, I better get back to "work" now.
Take care. STAY SAFE! and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
26 April, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment