Sunday, August 4, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 3, 2019

Most of this past writing week was on Sherlock Holmes' "The Adventure of the Unimaginable" rather than "The New Idea".
Holmes' is definitely past the halfway point now, but is leaning more towards being a small novella than a traditional short story. It remains to be seen how it all turns out.
Not sure how much writing time I will have this coming week, because I am looking at several appointments and other commitments in the days ahead.


I am trying to drum up interest on The Free Choice E-zine for the world to have its own mini-celebration in honor of The Woodstock Music Festival's 50th anniversary August 15, 2019.

Not really asking for much.
Just trying to encourage people to Tweet, Instagram, Facebook, blog or whatever their memories of the festival.
#REMEMBERINGWOODSTOCK
I was only 7 and lived nowhere near New York State at the time, so I obviously have no personal memories of the event.
However I love the music of the 1960s and if time travel were possible...

In any event, better get back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
4 August, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment