Sunday, February 10, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 9, 2019

I have finished the first draft of the "Zephyr Lily" story for Jim Beard!
Will let it sit a day or two before making my final(?) pass over it.
Definitely have to have that submitted before the end of this month.

Will probably start going over my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader's notes concerning HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE until then.

Spent most of today making sure all my various computer files were backed up elsewhere to make sure my data was protected in case of technical problems.
I always use a couple of flashcards for whatever I'm working on at the end of each day, but this was a system wide save I did today.
Hence why it took so long.

Upcoming week looks relatively "normal" (whatever that means).
Bad storm due in Tuesday, but I certainly won't be out in it.

In any event, I've got to get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
10 February, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment