Sunday, February 22, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 21, 2015

Art by Marc Guerrero
As far as ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON is concerned, I'm working on Chapter 15 right now, and have just gotten Chapter 14 back from my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader, but haven't had a chance to go over it yet.

It's the beginning of Alpha's third day on the mysterious planet I will not name, but you will discover the answer when you read the book.
All the plot points are beginning to converge as I approach the 48,000 words mark.
What the final word count will be remains to be seen, because a few of the things I wanted to do in Book 2 have (for better or worse) been pushed back to Book 3.

Otherwise, I am just trying to stay warm and healthy as winter continues to maintain its icy grip on my part of the world.
However, there is one small ray of hope, despite all the bone chilling temperatures and the endless supply of snow.


Spring training has started for the upcoming baseball season!

Take care, stay warm (where applicable), and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
22 February, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment