Once again, it wasn't one of my better weeks. 😐
I'm still on Chapter 22 of the HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE prequel novel PRIVATE
BATTLES, but at least I'm closer to the 41,000+ word mark than I was last time.
BATTLES, but at least I'm closer to the 41,000+ word mark than I was last time.
Haven't gotten into that neighborhood yet, but some progress is better than none.
I will admit to not being a fast writer.
I take my ideas as they come.
Sometimes I'm "in the zone" as they say, trying to get everything down on the computer file as fast as I can, and other times the only "zone" I'm in seems to be the one with Rod Serling.
I will admit to not being a quick typist either.
The last time I was ever officially timed, my typing speed was about 40 words per minute and that was well over a decade ago.
Even if I was in a position to get my typing speed tested again, I'm not sure I want to find out because it's probably slower now than it was back then just because of the passage of time.
I've spent way too many past PROGRESS REPORTS talking about errands, chores, life, the universe and everything versus the fact that the only ones on Team Houston are me, myself and I.
Yet above all else, I AM A WRITER!
Come what may, I will get this and all future projects completed as soon as humanly possible.
With that in mind, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!
Have a good week and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
19 July, 2026


No comments:
Post a Comment