Sunday, March 3, 2024

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 2, 2024

 "Prepare for trouble." "And make it double!"—Team Rocket's (in)famous Pokemon intro.

Still trying to remotely deal with some Texas based family issues from my neck of the woods in the
"wilds" of New England right now. But that's a personal matter, so I won't be expanding any further on that subject at this time.

Otherwise, working on my CODE NAME: INTREPID CONFIDENTIAL story for Robert J. Mendenhall when I can. Haven't put too many words on it overall since the last Progress Report, but at least I do have a story title now. Since I started on this project before 2024 began, I'm not worried about making the June 1 deadline. Yet I'm certainly not resting on my laurels, or my Hardys either. 😉

Most of the time I write because it's my creative expression outlet.
I "paint" with words. Creating scenes, stories, and whole books about people, places and adventures that most of us can only dream about at best.

Then there are other times like right now when writing can be therapeutic by taking your mind off your troubles for awhile and giving you a much needed break.
Which could be why a lot of writers started out and still are avid readers.
I know I am.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
3 March, 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment