Sunday, December 10, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 9, 2023

 IN ALL HONESTY, I WISH I HAD SOME PROGRESS TO REPORT. πŸ˜•

I really don't know what happened.
I had my usual Errand Day and the never ending battle with house work since dishes don't clean themselves, meals don't fix themselves, laundry unfortunately doesn't wash itself no matter how much or how little of it there is.
I didn't have any doctor appointments or other commitments this past week.

Yet it seems like every time I tried to get to the computer or even thought about writing, something came up to interfere with my original plans.
I know Christmas is coming, but I haven't been that busy getting ready for it.
Where I live is as about as decorated as it's gonna be and the gift wrapping chaos is more of a December 20ish event.

So in the end I'm still on Chapter 30 of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA and in the 50,000+ word neighborhood on the manuscript.
Hopefully this coming week will be better.
Even though there is still Errand Day and house work to tackle...

In any event, take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
Have a great week and I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
10 December, 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment