Sunday, October 8, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 7, 2023

 I don't know what it is about Chapter 28 to SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA, but I'm gonna have to find a stopping point to it soon and use the material from where I end it to begin Chapter 29.

I have broken the 48,000+ word mark, but the action sequences just keep coming one after another, like a string of dominos falling with no immediate end in sight.

Some days you're in the writing zone and others you can't even get a road map to attempt locating it. 😕

The first Saturday of each new month, I thank The Free Choice E-zine's loyal readership for granting us X number of page views at the end of the latest The Week In Review column.

Blogger accredits The Free Choice with 55,476 page views for September, which is our highest single month on record, to date.
My humble writing blog that you are reading these words on received 40,990; which is also its single highest month on record, to date.
I just hope all the views on both sights were by actual real people enjoying my work and not simply AI scans looking for whatever they were programmed to seek out.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
8 October, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment