Sunday, March 19, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 18, 2023

 Write Right now, I am attempting to stage an action scene in a location that I have never been to before.
Not the first time I have ever attempted this, and it probably won't be the last either.
Just wish I could afford to do the traveling research.
My imagination and my Internet browser have more "frequent flyer miles" than I do.

Anyway, it is also an issue of trying to at least do something fresh, if not totally new.
At the very least I don't want to repeat anything I wrote for the first SOLITAIRE novel.
I'm on Chapter 17 and 27,000+ words into the second at the moment, but I got a late start today because I needed to pause and write a bio for a character I created for another project that should be coming out soon from Lucky Comics.
More on that as things develop.

In the meantime, take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
19 March, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment