Sunday, November 20, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 19, 2022

I hit a brick wall, so to speak. 


Or in other famous words, "I knew I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque!" 😉

Seriously though, I reached a point in Chapter 15 of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA where I just had to stop and admit "This isn't working out."
Hey, it happens.
So I went back and reread everything, then took the bits that did work and put them at the end of Chapter 14 so I could start 15 fresh.
Not sure how much writing I'm going to get done as we draw closer to the Thanksgiving holiday here in the United States, but I'll take what I can get when I can get some done.

That last sentence sounded a lot better in my head than it does in print. 😕

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
I'll see you around the Internet and for those celebrating



Lee Houston, Junior
20 November, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment