Sunday, January 30, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 29, 2022

As I mentioned last time, work on my SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL is on hold until I complete the
ANTHOLOGY STORY I've been asked to write.
Other than the fact that I am a little over 1,000 words out of an 8 to 10,000 word goal; afraid I cannot say much more about it right now since I'm an invited guest to this project and honestly don't know at the moment what I can and can't say about it.

I did complete the chapter I was working on before starting the ANTHOLOGY STORY, which gives me 34 Chapters plus Prolog for a total of 63,000+ words.
HOWEVER, there was too much going on in 34 to make that the penultimate chapter. When I get back to the SCI-FI NOVEL, Chapter 35 will now have that distinction before I write the Epilog.

And there is still what will eventually become SOLITAIRE 2 waiting on the horizon after I finish all of the above.
So with that in mind I better get back to writing.

Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
30 January, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment