Sunday, October 11, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 10, 2020

Well, as you can imagine from the image on the right, I'm not quite finished with the SOLITAIRE novel yet.
Almost 64,000 words as I start Chapter 31.

I know the end is in sight because at least half of those last 4,000 words are the finale and epilog to the adventure that I wrote weeks ago.

In any event, I do have ideas to tackle for the rest of 2020 and beyond, it's just a question of who is done when versus what else might happen in the meantime.

Air Captain Ron Fortier's latest post on the Airship 27 website will be quite interesting to fans of both myself, SHERLOCK HOLMES, and my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader.

I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
11 October, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment