Sunday, February 23, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 22, 2020

I HAVE been writing this past week, but NOT on either SHERLOCK HOLMES: THE ADVENTURE OF THE UNIMAGINABLE or SOLITAIRE.

I have a chance to audition for a MAJOR publisher!😲
Note the stress I placed upon those two key words.
Alas, nothing is guaranteed beyond them looking at/reading my work, but even if they don't like the sample submission itself, maybe they'll be interested in looking at something else of mine?

Your guess is as good as mine right now but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Right?

In any event, this chance has a very solid and tight deadline that I have to honor, along with a lot of other guidelines.
Between finishing my audition and actually hearing the results whenever they're issued, I will be returning to HOLMES and SOLITAIRE.

Either way, I better get back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
23 February, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment