Sunday, December 9, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 8, 2018

It seems that the closer we get to the holidays, the more demands are placed upon my time.
Nothing I can't handle. It's just that the more I tend to other matters (like housecleaning, shopping, Christmas decorations, etc) the less time there is for writing.
Maybe my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader is right in taking the rest of 2018 off from any major work, which also means she will not start reviewing the manuscript for HUGH MONN, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE until sometime after the first of the year.
I know there are still things I need to do, including owing a marketing director a photo and bio, once I find someone with a working camera willing to take my picture.
In any event, the above was a whole lot of words to explain why not much got done on the writing front this past week.
Maybe this week will be better?
We'll see how it goes.
In the meantime, take care and I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
9 December, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment