Sunday, August 5, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 4, 2018

Well, I've been all over the place this past week.

Most of the time I did work on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE.

But I spent one day in Victorian England kicking around ideas for a new Sherlock Holmes tale (or two), and had to put everything aside for a while Friday to create and review back cover copy for KIRI'S QUEST, the Companion Dragons novella I co-wrote with my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen, before the manuscript was submitted.

Hmm...
Between HUGH'S far flung future, Sherlock's vintage setting, and my writing desk being in the present, I wonder if I can get frequent flyer miles for all the time travelling I did??? 😕

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Have a great week and I'll see you around the Internet, whatever century I'm in. 😉

Lee Houston, Junior
5 August, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment