Wednesday, February 15, 2017

2016 BIBLIOGRAPHY UPDATE

It has occurred to me that for some reason, I have yet to update my Bibliography!
(my bad)
Anyway, while I did write a lot in 2016, not everything I wrote then has been published yet, so what has officially joined the ranks of my creative efforts are:

*REBEL, a short story introducing a new heroine for Jamie Ramos’ Singularity: Rise of the Post Humans (Pro Se)
*SINBAD AND THE SINISTER STATUE for Sinbad, The New Voyages Volume 5 (Airship 27)
*THE WAY OF A WRITER, my essay for When The Shadow Sees The Sun: Creators Surviving Depression, aka The Logan Masterson Benefit Book (Pro Se)
and of course:
*PROJECT ALPHA: PROVING GROUND the second book in my superhero's adventures (Pro Se).

Obviously I can't talk about the unreleased projects yet, but those who have followed this humble blog of mine are aware of at least some of the other things I have worked on last year.

And for my COMPLETE bibliography to this point...
2012
*THE WAY OF THE WORLD (first issue of Pro Se Press' Fantasy and Fear)
*Y-239 (first issue of Pro Se Press' Peculiar Adventures)
*DINEENA’S DILEMMA (Hugh Monn, Private Detective in Masked Gun Mystery issue 1)
*IN THE BEGINNING (Wylde World, Part 1, Peculiar Adventures issue 2)
*SHORTAGES (Hugh Monn, Private Detective in Masked Gun Mystery issue 2)
*A TAVERN TALE (Fantasy and Fear issue 3, Pro Se Press)
*THE FIRST STEPS (Wylde World, Part 2, Peculiar Adventures issue 3)
*HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, Book 1 (Pro Se)

2013
*A BLACK FRIDAY IN AUSTRALIA (New Adventures of the Eagle, Volume 1; Pro Se Press/Pulp Obscura/Altus Press)
*PROJECT ALPHA, Book 1 (Pro Se)

2014
*THE DEATH DEALER (New Adventures of Diamondstone the Magician, Volume 1); Pro Se Press/Pulp Obscura/Altus Press)
*WOLF HUNT (Sheriff William “Bat” Masterson meets Little Red Riding Hood in Once Upon A Sixgun, Volume 1; Pro Se Press)
*CAPTURED featuring the Man In Purple (New Adventures of The Man In Purple, Volume 1; Pro Se Press/Pulp Obscura/Altus Press)
*HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE (Book 2): CATCH A RISING STAR (Pro Se)

2015
*IT ALL STARTED INNOCENTLY ENOUGH (Judson/Gardner for the Charles Boeckman Project; Pro Se Press)
*THE SOUND OF OBEDIENCE (Ghost Boy, Volume 2; Airship 27)
*THE SUBSTANDARD QUINTENT: COME TOGETHER (and I Co-edited Jim Beard's Super Swingin' Hero 1968 Special from Mechanoid Press)
*THE UNFAIR FARE (Legends of New Pulp Fiction, the Tommy Hancock benefit anthology, Airship 27)

2016
See above.
Those items have DIRECT LINKS, but everything can be found at Amazon

I am working on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, Book 3 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment