Sunday, December 4, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 3, 2016

MIXED NEWS AND A SPECIAL TEASE!

Well, I seem to be fighting another dang cold now.
HOW did I catch this one?
Dang if I know. I certainly didn't want it!
Anyway...
First five chapters of whatever will become HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE: BOOK 3 are back from my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader.
Haven't gotten a chance to go over them yet but, depending upon how things turn out, it looks like BOOK 3 might wind up being composed of two novellas, for I will NOT pad a story!
Title of the first tale, nature of the second, and an overall title for the book to be determined.
Yes, this is a work in progress, hence why these posts are called PROGRESS REPORTS.

Now then, time for that SPECIAL TEASE!
The following is an actual line of dialogue from the story in progress.

I hate funerals. Always have.

Now, obviously it's not Hugh's funeral, for his tales are first person narratives, so who passed away?
Only time will tell.
Better get back to "work" now.

See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
4 December, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment