Sunday, December 20, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 19, 2015

Well folks, it's my sad duty to report that unfortunately, there was no writing progress this past week, for I've been fighting a bad cold!

Now normally, like my recent battles with the stomach crud, I try to keep on writing as much as humanly possible.

Unfortunately, it just isn't possible with a cold in my situation.
Over the course of my life thus far, I have survived TWO bouts of pneumonia, congestive heart failure, AND an aortic aneurysm!
The above has unfortunately taken its toll on my overall health, but I'm still here.
Yet whenever I do get a cold nowadays, there isn't much medicinally I can take without risking something else, and it's bothersome (at best) to wear my reading glasses because of the extra sinus pressure their weight creates on
my nose.

Therefore, I just have to grin and bear everything the best I can, so
unfortunately, there was no writing progress on the final chapter of PROJECT ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON this past week.
Yes, that first word is back, because the publisher (Tommy Hancock at Pro Se Press considers PROJECT ALPHA the overall series title, while I just thought of it as the title of Book 1.

Anyway, I CAN tell you that I received an e-mail from Pro Se, which included a pencil sketch of the cover for Book 2, and it looks promising!

Not sure how this coming week looks yet. Still have to wrap gifts and am looking forward to spending the holiday with my family and friends.
But I'm not that far away from concluding the last chapter, so who knows?

See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
20 December, 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment