Sunday, February 8, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 7, 2015

With the passage of another week, you must be wondering how things are going on ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON since I posted here last?
The answer is: pretty good, actually.

ALPHA
Alpha is between the end of his second night and the dawn of his third day on whatever planet he finds himself on at the moment; and no, I still will not reveal where he is, because that's part of the excitement of the novel.
There are events happening all over that planet that will affect the overall outcome of the story.

I'm actually somewhere between Chapters 14 and 15 at the moment, because I'm writing several sequences out first and then will finalize the time line and the dividing point(s).

My friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader is running a bit behind, due to family commitments; so she's somewhere between Chapters 12 and 13 right now.
But don't worry, I'm a very firm believer of quality over quantity, and I want this novel to be the best book I can humanly make it.

On that note, I better get back to writing now.
Take care everyone, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
8 February, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment